Blunts

Chapel contact: Michael Tamblyn 01752 851345

 

A rural, listed chapel

This is the oldest building in the circuit, it was built by the Bible Christians in 1843

The church is used by the local community, in place of the closed village hall

Bible study

 

Pastoral Care

Rev. Jonathan Budd Superintendent Minister

01752 842788

email:

 

Location of Blunts Chapel